Tuesday, May 3, 2011

pandainye....



bf sy pernah berkate...
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you


bf sy clalu berkate...
We come to luv not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.





bf sy berkate2 ag....
 Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. 


bf sy berkate3 ag...
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." 


bf sy berkate4 ag...

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in." 


bf sy berkate5 ag..
The love we give away is the only love we keep. 


bf sy berkate6 ag...
For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment